[IP] Thigh Thing & Minimed article

I wore the thigh thing for the first time at my wedding and it kept
sliding down during the dances!  Very embarrassing to have on videotape.
I now use a regular garter (which i should have worn at the wedding) to
hold the pump on my leg when I wear dresses.

On another note, the Minimed article that was posted earlier said that
only 60,000 people in the US wear insulin pumps.  That seems like a VERY
small number compared to the # of people with diabetes in the country!

In addition, I'm hurt that companies think diabetics can't handle the
amount of data that a continuous glucose sensor would provide.  We handle
a life-threatening illness, but we can't handle data!??

RRGH I want a continuous monitor so badly!