Re: [IP] Thigh Thing

At 04:48 PM 2/11/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>The first time, he attributed it to a fluke. After the second time, he
>was afraid to try this again.  Now he's back to a pocket in his shirt.
>I've written to MiniMed R&D people for their thoughts, but no response
>yet.  Any thoughts?
>Phil DuBois

At night I wear my pump in a device called a Sock-It-Away which I purchased
from MiniMed about two years ago.  The Sock-It-Away is elastic and goes
around the thigh just like the ThighThing.  The difference is that the
Sock-It-Away works.  It stays in place.  Mine is over two years old and has
been worn every night for that time.  It has been washed many many times
and it still works fine.  I don't know if MiniMed still carries this device
but they should.

Tnx, Corky