Re: [IP] Ketone Strips

I wonder whether you could take one of those tiny polythene bags that
has a self-sealing strip along the top, and put a couple of ketone
strips in there along with a small bag of desiccant crystals, taken from
an old ketone strip bottle? Wouldn't take up much space. And would
surely last a few months at least, with the desiccant in there. You
might want to tear off a color chart from the side of a bottle to be
complete. Hmmmm....

I've had a similar problem trying to find foil-wrapped visual bg testing
strips. They don't seem to make them any more. It used to be an ideal
backup in case of meter failure when I'm on the road.

mailto:email @ redacted