RE: [IP] To EVERYONE on the list

Brian, I would suggest that you do as I have done and anyone else who has
received an email from this same person, Send the comment back to them and
to the following:

email @ redacted  and
email @ redacted

> I would just like to apologize to those people that Found the contence or
> subject type of my posts annoying or unsutable for the public posts (Yes I
> was mentioned by name). i will no longer do that, instead i send personal
> MESSAGE..  And please if anyone has a problem with any of my
> posts or there
> content Send me the message .. I am not a evil ogur or anything all you
> have to do is ask me and i'll  99% of the time change.  Please take it up
> with the people annoying you instead of hounding the administration they
> have plenty to do as it is.

I do not believe that any administrator was hounded, from what I have been
advised.  I have not found your posts annoying not frivolous, but it seems
that I was accused of the same..  Curious is this a form email?

I was also told that it was because of the large volume of email, well an
email is an email whether one line or 100 lines.  So it's either deal with
the volume or do like others do, use the DELETE key for those messages you
are not interested in.