Re: [IP] thigh thing

In a message dated 2/11/99 10:54:49 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< i don't mean to sound crude, but i don't know how to word this...doesn't
 that make you look lopsided?  can't people tell you have something in your
 shirt?  how do you keep it from falling out?
 >Elvis snuggles down in my bra a lot.  >>

Well, um, I suppose if you're kind of ... er, flat-chested ... it might cause
a lump. However, I'm not. <g> But, no, I don't look lopsided, nobody can tell
there's anything in my shirt except my, uh ... protruberances, and he doesn't
fall out (unless I haven't snuggled him in there deep enough and he goes over
the top). I just put him down the middle of my bra, and lay him over on one

Oh, golly -- this is a mixed-gender group, isn't it ... <blush>