Re: [IP] Thigh Thing

This may sound a little crud, especially coming from a man.  But I have tried
servile different ways to sleep with the pump.  I would have named my pump by
now.  But my family is waiting for any excuse to have me committed.  (VGG.)  I
took a length of twine larger then yarn.  I tied this into a loop or neckless
hung my pump on this when I slept it worked.  Or I will put it in the pocket
of a T-shirt.  It all depends on what I am wearing.

Nasty Ben