Re: [IP] thigh thing

In a message dated 2/11/99 5:10:53 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I have the same problem with my "thigh thing". Only, not to that
 extent. It does fall down, and when I get up from laying down, it falls
 right to the floor. ... I  haven't any ideas on how to fix it >>

Sew a seam in it to make it fit tighter. One size does *not* fit all, so I
suspect they're made a little large so that those of us with smaller thighs
can alter it to a smaller circumference.