Re: [IP] thigh thing

when i sleep i just slip the pump into my pillowcase and it does not go
anywhere.  sometimes i get tangled in the tubing, but i never pull anything
out.  my problem is wearing the pump with dresses.  i tried the thigh thing
and it kept slipping down...the garter slip they sent only tugged at my
underwear, it didn't help.  i can't wear the waist thing because my dresses
are snug around the waist and the pump looks like i have a big lump growing
out of my side.  any suggestions?