Re: [IP] Philosophy

<< my state representative called me to thank me for taking the
 time to write such an excellent letter ( yes it went through several proof
 readings by the grammer expert.  <VBG>) and seeing it from a diabetics
 perspective.  He also informed me that the bill would pass, they just had to
 get the wrinkles out.  He told me that's it people like me ( yes me ) taking
 the time to write letters etc. is what really helps... I guess I wasn't too
 passionate!  >>
Good for you, Fran......way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Barbara B.  (CDE)