Re: [IP] Minimed Article in NY Times Today

<< Later this month, Mann's main company, Minimed Inc., is scheduled to go
 before a Food and Drug Administration advisory panel to seek approval to
 sell the world's first sensor that provides continuous measurements of
 glucose in the blood.  >>
I received an invitation to attend this hearing on the 26th of this month.
Sure wish the invite had arrived sooner, but I have a committment I cannot
change! Oh, well...hope someone from the list is going.

Barbara B.