Re: [IP] Thigh Thing

Jennifer Gardner wrote:
>A lady I know who has had a pump for 11
>years simply lays the pump beside her on her pillow.

Yes, I've had mine for 14 and I just throw it in before me.  My husband
says that sometimes I will start grumbling in my sleep and then turn over.
Apparently I am searching for the pump and it is being elusive, but we both
end up in the right place (me and the pump - John knows better than to get
between us ;')

email @ redacted                             Vancouver, BC, Canada