Re: [IP] Shower Allower (was: Showering with no QR)

Ellen has a very good point.  I have travelled a lot and never had a
problem, but I also have lots of left over shower paks I also carry just in
case.  The key for the suction cups is that you have to have a suitable
surface to attach to, which I do at home.  Check out your own bathroom(s)
before you get one.

email @ redacted                             Vancouver, BC, Canada