Re: [IP] Thigh Thing...

I have the thigh thing, and mine came with an elastic garter thin that clips
to your unders so the thigh thing isn't supposed to fall down.  However I find
when I wear the garter clip in a place that will rub against my jeans, that it
will unclip.  Found my self walking around Toys R Us holding the side of my
jeans, employees probably though I stole something and it fell down my pants
LOL.  I find this easier than that pain...  I put my pump in a baby sock, and
safety pin it to a seam.  For sleeping I just use the clip and clip it to my