[IP] To EVERYONE on the list

This is NOT directed at the Adm. of the list.. I know they get hounded by
some people..  so please no offense ment by this....

I would just like to appologize to those people that Found the contence or
subject type of my posts annoying or unsutable for the public posts (Yes I
was mentioned by name). i will no longer do that, instead i send personal
messages UNLESS I FEEL IT CAN HELP MORE THAN JUST THE SENDER OF THE
MESSAGE..  And please if anyone has a problem with any of my posts or there
content Send me the message .. I am not a evil ogur or anything all you
have to do is ask me and i'll  99% of the time change.  Please take it up
with the people annoying you instead of hounding the administration they
have plenty to do as it is.

Thanx you

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438