Re: [IP] Pump convenience

>At 01:29 PM 2/10/1999  Jennifer Gardner wrote:
><big snips>
>>My doctor did advise me to always carry a bottle of Humalog and a
>>with me.

I guess this is a good idea just in case of pump failure, but in terms
of insulin ammount there shouldn't be a problem.  Just be sure to check
if you know you'll be gone for a while.  I carry a syringe in my meter
case with me, but never Humalog--I would worry about potentcy and
breakage.  If worst comes to worst I can take the insulin from the
cartridge and inject it, but I've never come close to having to do this.

~Heather(email @ redacted)
Age 17, dx'd age 5
pumping 1.5 yrs
ICQ #25832056