Re: [IP] Thigh Thing

What I would recommend doing, it taking a sock, cutting off at the heel or
so, and then pull the sock up to the calf, you can then clip the pump to
the sock, and pull up the remaining could even make a velco closure if you
want to be that creative. Just create a sock pocket for your pump

Really this doesn't cost anything, I'm sure someone may have a lonely sock
available.  But what I just do is just sleep with the pump next to me, it
rolls around on the bed with me. I don't have a problem with it coming
out. I think that if it is attached to something, then it could increase
the chance of having something yankedout.

Christene Ullom