[IP] thigh thing

Yes, I have the same problem with my "thigh thing". Only, not to that
extent. It does fall down, and when I get up from laying down, it falls
right to the floor. I have never had it pulled out by morning, though. I
haven't any ideas on how to fix it, just glad I am not the only one with
this problem. Now I am going to be looking every day to see if I have
pulled it out of my stomach during the night. If you get any ideas on how
to fix this problem, would be glad to hear them.