Re: [IP] Shower Allower (was: Showering with no QR)

Fran,  I will have to disagree with Janine about this product.  I ordered it
and then sent it back.  It did not work for me.  Now I wanted it for when I
travel because I do not need it for my shower at home.  When I was traveling,
I found the suction cups did not adhere to the fiberglass shower walls in
hotel rooms for more than a minute.  After two separate failures with this
(different hotels), I sent it back and they very kindly refunded my money.
When I travel, I just use the plastic bag on a string around my neck and that
works for traveling.  I am not trying to talk you out of getting it, just
warning you of possible problems.  ellen