[IP] Ketone Strips

In my area, the only place I have been able to find the individually foil
wrapped ketone sticks is K-Mart. I am in mgmt at Wal-Mart, and our pharmacist
can't even get them, according to her!!!!! So, I get them for my daughter at
K-Mart. A little more expensive, but great for her at school and running
around, with a much longer shelf life since you don't have to start the
countdown once the bottle is opened! Good luck - hope you can find them.
Sue Tappendorf