Re: [IP] Unsubscribing due to a recent email from an administrator

Thank you for putting it so well,  I think. :-)  Humor is awesome.  I love the
humor threads.  It's nice to be able to laugh at this disease, pump, whatever.
That's why I need to come up with a really awesome pump name, so it will put
happy faces on those that read it.  Thanks to all of you who provide such great