Re: [IP] Unsubscribing due to a recent email from an administrator

This could cause a boycott (hint...hint..) I think every e-mail is an
important e-mail. Just because the topic of one e-mail may not be of interest
or importance to me, it could very well (and probably is) important and
informational for someone else. Even if it is a one line funny reply to
someone else's e-mail (i.e., "ELVIS and his blue suede!!!".. had me ROFL).
Humor is a great weapon in the fight against diabetes, because if your happy
you usually are healthier and happier. Stick around for a while and see what
happens first.