[IP] Unsubscribing due to a recent email from an administrator

Hello All:

First off I wish to thank all of you for a very informative and fun time,
although time consuming.

I was recently emailed from an administrator telling me that due to mail
volume, I should edit my posts and keep the volume of posts down.  I was
told that due to the extreme number of posts, people are unsubscribing.

It is my opinion, that an email is an email, whether is be 1 line or ten
thousand, the only thing the size of the email affects, is the bandwidth.

Well I am not for censoring and I am definitely not into being told what
and/or how much I can write, as such this will be my good bye to the list.

If volume is such a problem, then maybe the administrators should look at
limiting the number of list members or some other remedy.

I run several lists for various organizations, including one on pumping,
some with literally over 500 or 600 emails a day, Now that is volume !  As
with all lists though, the volume changes regularly.

If any here should have a problem that they wish me to answer directly,
please feel free to email me direct.  Again it has been great fun.

CJ Ferry, RN