[IP] Ketone Strips

I just started pumping this last Monday and i was wondering if anyone knows of individually foil wrapped ketone strips, that say can fit in a purse, and can travel well to work etc..?
I tried Wal-Mart, Osco, and Walgreens and they all looked at me like i was nuts. All they seem to carry is the Bayer Keto-sticks.
What do some of you do for ketone strips for when you are not always able to carry a bottle of them?
Julie V
22 y/o
diabteic 14 years
pumping 4 days