Re: [IP] Take a look at this

If he knows what he's talking about (which I doubt) he'll be referring
to Type 2 diabetes.

I have a Chinese friend whose brother, in China, was "cured" of diabetes
by drinking his own fresh urine every morning. Go figure. Turns out he
was Type 2, and I've no idea how they define "cured".

Alternative medicine, chiropractice, herbalists, Chinese medicine,
homeopathy, aromatherapy, acupuncture - these all play a valuable role
in promoting health, and it is wrong that the Western medical industry
pours scorn on it just because it can't be scientifically described.

But for Type 1 diabetes, the only treatment is insulin.

mailto:email @ redacted