[IP] Take a look at this

I got this e-mail from someone that looked at my sight from hear about it
threw one of my e-mails to another group.. tell me what you all think?:

n another note, I went to your sight.  I was very intrigued by your sight
and very much intrigued by your personal story.  I find it funny that you
have not gone anywhere to cure your illness only to keep it under control.
It is always better to solve the problem then to just let it persist.  I
know of Chiropractors that also practice Kinesiology that have actually
cured Diabetes.  Have you ever tried that?  I know doctors and chiropractors
do not have a "good terms" agreement but have you ever looked into this?
Please do not tell your doctor first because he will not like it and tell
you no.  If I were you I would go get an opinion from this type of doctor
and see what he says.  And just like doctors you should get more than one
opinion.  Just thought that I would let you know.

i responded to him telling him that there is no current cure for diabetes
and went into a slight discription of what happens in the body (mainly type
1) and explained that some diabetics (type 2) can eliminate insulin from
the treatment.  I also told him that if he know of anyone that claims to be
cured or a Chiripractors that claims this to let me know i would love to
talk with him/them about this... he he... think this is another
misconception "why don't you just go get it cured".

I'll keep everyone updaded

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438