Re: [IP] Pump names

Sneak Up my pump and I haven't left each other's side since 1/8... life is
bliss!!! Sneak Up needs attention once in a while, but hey, don't we all...
hehehe!!! Sneak Up got it's name from pow wows because I'm a traditional
women's pow wow dancer... a sneak up song is a trick song that has fast
stops and starts... this type of particular song is used if someone drops
an Eagle feather because the power that these feathers have can turn on the
men who are recovering it, so it has to be snuck up on...

Sneak Up is a pretty powerful part of my life now...*S*

Ellen B-C

At 07:27 PM 2/10/99 EST, you wrote:
>In a message dated 2/10/99 2:58:02 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
>email @ redacted writes:
><< My MiniMed is named Minnie. Minnie is very faithful and is always at my
> side. We have been very close for 8 months now. >>
>Actually, Elvis and I have been very attached to each other since we started
>going together on Dec. 1, 1998.
"If you are a good economist, a virtuous economist, you are
reborn as a physicist. But if you are an evil, wicked
economist, you are reborn as a sociologist." --Paul Krugman