Re: [IP] re: exercise problem

when I need to disconnect from my minimed, I just disconnect, leave it
going and let it drip onto something so I don't have to mop up insulin...
don't have to reprime this way... but then I use .3 per hour except for .7
between 6:30 and 7:30 am... late morning dawn phenomina, bg's start to rise
about 8am and drop back down about 10 am... batteries last longer if you
dont use the alarms or backlight... *S*

Ellen B-C