Re: [IP] Showering with no QR

>i use the quick release, so this isn't reall y a concern for me, but i was
>curious...can you take the pump into the shower with you or would the water
>hurt it?

I have taken my pumps (Nordisk, MiniMed 504-S, 506) into the shower with me
everyday for the past 14 years.  I do not use QR because I just don't find
them to be useful as I am very used to wearing my pump by now.  I used to
use MiniMed showerpaks but Shower Allowers from Unique Accessories are much
better.  It is basically a glorified soap dish, but works really well.

type 2, 19 years
pump, 14 years

email @ redacted                             Vancouver, BC, Canada