Re: [IP] Showering with no QR

Julie Britt wrote:
> i use the quick release, so this isn't reall y a concern for me, but i was
> curious...can you take the pump into the shower with you or would the water
> hurt it?

It depends. The Disetronics pumps are built to be highly water resistant
to some depth (I forget what, maybe 30 feet or less?). The MiniMed pumps
aren't built to the same idea. The electronics are supposedly well sealed
op, but the drive screw is in the syringe compartment where it would get
wet and eventually rust.

Ted Quick