Re: [IP] Just another suggestion

At 12:45 PM 2/10/1999  CJ Ferry wrote:
>I have printed up some stickers that say:
>                       Warning!
>              This person is wearing an
>                External Insulin Pump
>               DO NOT DISCONNECT PUMP!
>The sticker is fluorescent orange and attracts attention.

It might not be a bad idea to have two copies... the other one for the case
of the pump itself. If medical personnel go to the pump before the wallet,
you want them to know as soon as possible what it is.

Do you distribute these stickers? I would be interested... let me know via
private mail and I'll be glad to pay any charges involved. Thanks.