[IP] Log Books

I received one Insulin Pump Therapy Record Book from my educator at MiniMed.
I really like it.  Wallet size although I keep it at home and do my postings
later; taking stats from meter and pump.  It has the date and day, BG, total
Carbs, Meal Bolus, Basal Rate, High BG Bolus, Urine Ketones, Exercise (min),
Set changes, and a Comment column.  Each book is for a month.  MiniMed did not
provide more than a couple free.  I did buy a few months worth at approx.
$1.50 ea.  Hope this helps.  Don't know why so expensive but right now worth