[IP] Insurance Snag

Does anyone else have a child on the pump under 13 and has Trigon Blue
Cross/Blue Shield?????

Apparently we have NOW heard that Trigons policy states the child must be 13,
and insulin dependant for 1 year. Kevin is going to be 11 in one month, and
only D since Dec. 98....but he is very VERY independant and trustworthy. I
plan to fight this. They said to submit the letter of necessity anyway and
they will still put it through to the Board for Review!   Our Endo is ok with
it, Kevin is ok with it (most important) and we are VERY ok with it....why
isn't insurance???   I wish I understood.

I am hoping to find more TRIGON young pump users ....please?

We should know by the end of the week!