Re: [IP] different sets?

email @ redacted wrote:
> Hi everybody,
> I finally got Joes Bgs down where they belong for a day. Yesterday he ran
> between 80-123 all day.
> Then we changed his site and he decided to try a tender again was using
> rapids.
> His 12:00 bg was 166.
> Now today hes back up to270.
> Is there a delivery or absorption difference between the 2 sets?Help me ,I
> thought that I finally had this kid figured out!    Doreen-mom of 2 pumpers

I suspect it may be the way it's set. Is he very thin? As a child I know I was,
so the Tender needs to be set very shallow, with the tip only slightly below
the skin. OPut it in at about 10 degrees, rather than the 30 to 45 in the

Of course it's also possible the canula got kinked, it happens to all of
us occasionally.

Ted Quick