[IP] Just another suggestion

I have done this for several of my patients and it paid off today.

I have printed up some stickers that say:

              This person is wearing an
                External Insulin Pump
               DO NOT DISCONNECT PUMP!

The sticker is placed inside the wallet right next to the driver's license
or medical insurance card.

The sticker is fluorescent orange and attracts attention.

Well, one of my patients was found unconscious today, Not from hypoglycemia,
and they had no idea what the device was until they opened the wallet.  They
were going to disconnect by cutting the tube, idiots, until they found that

Just some FYI!