Re: [IP] Clocks

In a message dated 2/10/99 2:02:08 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<<In a message dated 2/9/99 10:45:17 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted

<< about being in Africa and the pump breaks, if your one MiniMed breaks
 proverbially "SCREWED" >>

<<I am under the impression that if anything goes wrong with my MiniMed507C,
matter where I am or when it happens, that a call to the 800# on the back of
the pump will prompt a replacement pump immediately, if warranted.
Am I wrong??

Linda Winey  >^.,.^<
Type 1 since 1950
happy pumper since 1/13/99  :o)  >>

Sure, call the 800# out in the middle of africa (if you can find a phone) then
wait for the delivery of the replacement pump (make sure you give them the
correct village address so ups can rush it right there) OR you simply pull
your back-up Desitronic out of you backpack and start pumping again in about 5
p.s. I believe the original statement said something about being kind of in
the middle of nowhere in africa!!!