Re: [IP] Airports

At 04:22 PM 2/9/1999  Melinda wrote:
>Many thanks to all of you!
>Apparently we've had varied experiences with this issue. Mine is a
>Minimed and the lady at the Memphis airport last year looked at it and
>said "can't you take it off?" when I set the alarm off.

You just need to explain to them that it is a medical device and that you
can't take it off. (It may not hurt to have a letter from your doctor to
verify your statements, just in case). We've had dozens of pumpers go
through security at airports and it is extremely rare that any problems
have been reported.