Re: [IP] Glucagon Question

Even when I lived alone, I had one in my purse, in the car, and in my desk at
work.  I find someone I can trust and who is not afraid to administer it and
show them where it is.  I like to be prepared.  I always tell the individual,
if it's too much call 911.  In 36 years of diabetes someone has had to use the
shot on me three times.  Just what I do.