Re: [IP] Getting a MiniMed pump

On  9 Feb 99 at 21:51, email @ redacted wrote:

>  I think most people at this site don't need a rep.
> to push the buttons for them so why do you need a rep. in your town?  Just
> curious.

She's got a spare pump, odd supplies and goodies in her car...  We call her the
"backup pump" supplier even though nobody around here has had to use one of the
spares...  She's also the trainer and pump consultant and has been able to go
to the doctor's offices for hands-on training and explanations...  Apart from
that telephone contact with your rep or support is fine.

Randall P. Winchester
* misunderstood something.