RE: [IP] Getting a MiniMed pump

One of the problems with removing a reservoir from a MiniMed pump is that
you need to be sure that the driver hammer is tight against the syringe
plunger.  Otherwise, you may not receive some insulin as the lead screw will
turn but the driver hammer will not push the plunger until it is tight
against the plunger base.