Re: [IP] Getting a MiniMed pump

Just curious... I was shown some of the
> "shower allower" bags that some people use with the non QR sets and I don't
> have any idea what I'd do with the pump if I didn't disconnect it and lay it on
> the counter....

I use the sofset without the QR.  When I take a shower. I take the
reservior out of the pump and hang the tubing attached to the syringe
around my neck and shower.  I'm used to it now and it is no big deal.  I
make sure before I put the reservior back into the pump, it is dried
off, which only takes a dab or so of something dry.

Janet Riganti
MM 507C