Re: [IP] Getting a MiniMed pump

I agree with you Scooter.  I also don't understand why you need a rep. near
you.  I communicate with the people in Minneapolis which is at least 1000
miles from me and I have had no problems getting help from them.  I have had
very few problems but when I do, the Minneapolis people have been great.  That
is where there main office is.  I met my local rep who is about 100 miles away
not long ago.  I was not impressed with him.  I would much rather deal with
the people in Minnesota.  I think most people at this site don't need a rep.
to push the buttons for them so why do you need a rep. in your town?  Just
curious.  ellen