[IP] Got minimed working-now need suggestions

We got the MiniMed working fine finally. I was on the Disetronic but needed
square wave bolus so doctor ordered Minimed for me.
Ok..my bgs have been very high in the 200's...within 4 hours I was down by 100
points and got shakey, sweaty etc. I am told these feelings will go away once
my body is used to my newer and lower and better BGs/ But how do I get through
this time and how long does it take? Also going down this dats..does the
insulin kinda work as a diuretic too?
I hope I am on my way to better control but today was really rough with these
strange feeligns. If someone can explain to me what is happening and also what
it is caleld and also if this would work like a diuretic I would appreciate it
and maybe I can calm down...this feels almost like being very anxious or