Re: [IP] Glucagon

Reglan is a pretty serious drug with pretty major side effects.  It might help
with nausea (although it is usually used for gastroparesis though, to speed up the
digestive system's peristalcic -- I spelled that wrong -- movement and severe lows
are also connected with gastroparesis so I wonder if the reglan is for the nausea
or the nausea caused by gastroparesis?), but it is probably a very heavy handed
solution for a few hours of nausea.  Taking a little less glucagon will also solve
the problem.