Re: [IP] Getting a MiniMed pump

"C.M.Ullom" wrote:
 Always having to swab off the site, Or with the sills,
> worrying about water getting into the location even with the plug.

What plug is that? My Comforts (same as Silhouettes) don't
have a plug, they have a cover, which is just a tube-end connector
without a tube in it. The seal is inside the canula half base half, and
is the same as on an insulin bottle, with better reason. Thing is the
needle that feeds the insulin through that seal NEEDS to be held into
the canula base by it or it would take the path of least resistance and
end up on your skin....... Anyway, it CAN'T leak or the unit wouldn't work.

I don't
> use the sils becuase it leaves an opening right where the needle enters.

No, it actually doesn't.

Ted Quick