Subject: Re: [IP] Cost of Pump

Date: Tue, 09 Feb 1999 11:56:03 -0800
From: Sam Skopp <email @ redacted>

>We can only imagine what the military version of the MM pump costs!  :-)

Yeah, but it will be clad in armor plating (can withstand a mortar shell
blast within 1 yard of the pump) and have 5 back-up sets of batteries
installed along with a 2 reserve insulin reservoirs and a GPF satellite
sensor to keep your present location monitored at all times. It'll also be
available in olive drab with camouflage painting. Did I mention that it
would weigh about 25 pounds and require a special backpack to carry it,
plus an antenna?

along with my husband an M-16 lies next to me at night...>>>>>>>