Re: [IP] Getting a MiniMed pump

Since I have a MM pump and I use the Distronic Rapids. What I have is the
shower bags.. And I just hang it on the handles of the faucet.  Doesn't
ever cause me a problem.  I have gotten to the point it is a pain to
disconnect.  Always having to swab off the site, Or with the sills,
worrying about water getting into the location even with the plug. I don't
use the sils becuase it leaves an opening right where the needle enters.
I live where I don't really trust the water. And the rapids have been my
best bet.

Christene Ullom