[IP] Thanks re: the air bubbles

Thanks for all your input on my air bubble dilemma.  It's so nice to know that
help is just an e-mail away.  I just want to add that I love this group - I
just wish I had more time to be involved.  I probably end up deleting 95% of
the issues because I just don't have time to download and read it all (and
feel guilty for not keeping up).  Heck, I posted the air bubble thing and then
didn't look for the input for two days.  By the way, Brian Carter asked me
what pump I was using - I have the Minimed 507C.  Thanks again!