Re: [IP] Unsubscribe

At 02:27 PM 02/09/99 -0500, you wrote:

>Please unsubscribe me. Thanks, made a lot of new friends,
>but.............Would be swell if you could place the postings on a web page
>for review like some of the others.

The postings are indeed on the web page, always have been. Before I un
subscribe you, try visiting the "Members Only" area on the page. When
prompted for a user name, enter your e mail address *in lower case letters
only*. The password is the word pumper, again *all in lower case letters*.

You can then follow the links to the postings. This is what we call the
"Browser List".

If you like that, I'll simply un subscribe you from the main list, and
leave you subscribed to the Browser flavor. If I don't hear from you in a
couple days, I'll un subscribe you.

Thanks for your interest in Insulin Pumpers.

Bob Burnett - Insulin Pumpers Mail Lists Administrator on duty

mailto:email @ redacted