Re: [IP] Unsubscribe

At 01:08 PM 02/09/99 -0800, you wrote:

>Please unsubscribe me.  The information is great but it is hard to keep
>up with all the mail   thanks
There are different versions of the list, which can help you manage the
volume of mail:

1)  Digest - you receive from 1 - 4 larger messages each day. Each message
contains all the postings to the list. You can respond to individual
postings, or just read them, as you desire.

2)  Browser - you visit the "Members Only" area of the web page, and read
the mail there, using your favorite internet browser. No mail is delivered
to your mail box.

Before I un subscribe you totally, please consider one of these alternate
lists. If you still want to un subscribe, please let me know, and I'll take
care of it.

Thanks for your interest in Insulin Pumpers.

Bob Burnett - Insulin Pumpers Mail Lists Administrator on duty

mailto:email @ redacted