[IP] Fire Department Dispatched on 911 Call

Ellen - I'm with you.  I'm depending on pump therapy to tame and
substantially reduce his lows.  911 here (La.) also wants to know if it's a
medical emergency and when I tell them the situation, they say help is on
its way.  Each and every time the fire dept. was dispatched first.  This
was also the case in MN.  It must be protocol!? I thought this was the norm
and now I'm very curious.  I

?m going to call and find out why!